Takiguchi Dental Group offers a full range of general and cosmetic dental treatments at our office to help you achieve your perfect smile.
- Dental Exams: Our dentist will perform a very thorough and comprehensive exam to ensure that your teeth and gums stay healthy. We also evaluate your TMJ’s, your bite and your cosmetic needs if you desire.
- Emergencies: Dental emergencies are never convenient or timely. Every attempt is made to get you in the same day if you have an emergency, and if it is after office hours our dentists are available via cell.
- Teeth Cleaning: Our goal is to keep your teeth for a lifetime. This includes the removal of plaque and tartar (calculus), teeth polishing, periodontal and oral cancer screenings. We usually recommend a fluoride application to help maintain the strength of your teeth.
- Sealants: Sealant is a clear plastic coating that is “painted” on the surfaces of the permanent back teeth (molars and premolars) to help prevent decay. This does not involve the removal of tooth structure.
- Fillings: A filling is a way to restore a tooth damaged by decay back to its normal function and shape.
- Bonding: A technique used to allow the newer filling materials to adhere or “bond” to the tooth, creating a tighter seal against bacterial microleakage.
- Bridges: This is a technique to replace one or a few missing teeth with a fixed (non-removable) prosthesis. It usually involves utilizing existing teeth as abutments (anchors) to hold the entire prosthesis in place. If this is something you may be interested in doing, please call the office and schedule a free consultation.
- Crowns: A crown is a tooth-shaped cover placed over a tooth that is badly damaged or decayed. It is also referred to as a cap.
- Implants: Implants usually involve three components – implant body (placed into the bone and lies under the gums), implant abutment (a post that is screwed into the implant body and protrudes out of the gums), and the implant crown (final cap that fits over the abutment). Call us for a free implant consultation.
- Root Canal Therapy: Involves the removal of the infected tooth nerve, then filling it three dimensionally to prevent bacterial microleakage. It usually requires a crown to protect the weakened tooth.
- Extraction: Removal of the tooth.
- Dentures: Replacement of missing teeth with a removable prosthesis.
- Invisalign: A virtually invisible technique used to straighten your teeth without the use of “wires and metal”, no cutting of your lips and cheek, easy to clean, no “popping” off of brackets and minimal discomfort. Call us for a free Invisalign consultation visit.
- Whitening: Technique used to lighten or whiten your teeth. Can be done for individual teeth or all your teeth simultaneously. Call us for details.
- Cosmetic Bonding: Technique used to create a new smile in one visit! We can close ugly spaces and/or straighten crooked teeth by changing the shape and size of your teeth with the use of our newer materials.
- Cosmetic Contouring: Technique used to shape, sculpt and refine your existing teeth to give you a more balanced and attractive smile.
- Cosmetic Veneers: Technique used to create a new smile. We can close ugly spaces, straighten crooked teeth AND change the color of your teeth all in two visits. This is the treatment of choice for most Hollywood celebrities. Call us for a free consultation.